Polish and English speaking Customer Service Representative
Location: Veenendaal, NL
Are you customer oriented and commercially focussed? Do you speak Polish? Are you looking for a role that challenges you plus has lots of customer contact?
Then we are looking for you. We are offering an exciting job in a dynamic, international, technical company.
For our Customer Service Department / Inside Sales, we are looking for a Customer Service Employee for 40 hours per week.
In this varied and challenging position, you are the contact point for our Polish customers, both existing and new. You are responsible, amongst other things, for the processing and assessment of the incoming orders and the adjustment of delivery times in consultation with the customer and to keep an eye on whether these delivery times are also being pursued.
Together with your 6 colleagues from the Customer Service team in our office in Veenendaal, you ensure service excellence to our customers. You report to the Customer Service Manager.
As Customer Service Representative you will:
- Maintaining and optimizing customer contacts (by telephone and in writing) with Polish customers and from other countries.
- Processing and taking care of incoming orders in our ERP system (Exact).
- Identifying deviations in the order process and searching for solutions in consultation with the customer and communicating with the customer.
- Monitor the execution of closed orders, both on the part of the customer and on the part of the company.
As Customer Service Representative you will need:
- Secondary vocational education preferably in sales or commercial
- Strong Polish and English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Communication skills in Dutch would be an advantage
- Experience working with ERP systems (preferably Exact)
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Decisiveness, communicative (oral and written), customer oriented, commercially focussed, problem-solving, independence, stress-resistant and cooperative are important competencies for this position.
- An independent role
- Working in an international environment
- An informal no-nonsense organization with short communication lines
- A competitive salary and benefits
Technetix is a fast growing private company with its headquarter in the United Kingdom. The group operates across Europe and North America employing 200 people. Recent sales development has expanded the business into the Caribbean, Latin America and South East Asian markets.
Technetix sells market-leading critical technology to all the major cable operators worldwide. Technetix' growth is driven by increasing demand for media rich content and the exponential growth of the broadband cable market. Technetix enables network operators to increase their network capacity, improve operating efficiency and reduce costs.
Technetix is a solutions business performing the design, manufacture and supply of all the essential systems for the access network and final mile of broadband cable and telecommunications systems. The products are a wide range of radio frequency and fibre optic transmission components used across broadband networks.
Technetix has grown rapidly over the last few years through a combination of organic and acquisition growth with the company completing five acquisitions in recent years. It is planned to continue this rapid growth over coming years with a view to the company going public in the next two to three years.
Please email your CV to Lamien.firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.